I love drawing animals, and who wouldn’t want a custom portrait of their furry family members? You must be able to provide photographic reference of the animal(s) in question, the more the better. Below are the options I offer for pet portraits, but details are always negotiable.
- Starting cost: $50*
- Size: 8 x 10, 9 x 12, or 16 x 20 inches. May also be square.
- Medium: Black or brown ink on paper.
Colored pencil (ideal for primarily black pets)
- Starting cost: $75*
- Size: 9 x 12 inches
- Medium: Colored pencil on black paper
- Starting cost: $150*
- Size: 9 x 12 at 300 dpi.
- Medium: Digital painting delivered as a .jpg or .png file. High quality prints may also be provided at additional cost.
Traditional painted portrait
- Starting cost: $250*
- Size: 9 x 12 or 16 x 20 inches. May also be square.
- Medium: A combination of ink, watercolor, and possibly gouache and/or acrylic paint on watercolor paper.
*Additional costs may apply for high complexity, detailed backgrounds, multiple subjects or larger sized portraits. Framing and matting are also available.